Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones › Reviews › ArEnJee's Review

Lost my Sennheisers, bought these

A Review On: Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Rated # 246 in Universal Fit
ArEnJee
Posted · 4046 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Soooooo. Bad.

Cons: so very not good

I bought these as I'd lost my sennheiser in ear headphones, but needed something of reasonable quality (yeah right) in a hurry. Can I summarise? Wolf in sheep's clothing. Expensive, but really rather rubbish. Not a good fit, uncomfortable, and, for anyone who is lucky enough to own a set of reference headphones, and a decent hi-fi and decent speakers and, fancy that an inexpensive set of sennheiser headphones, really rather utter tosh So wish I'd just picked up those sony 3-23kHz headphones at half the price. Skip these. And ignore the, "hey I've just bought these, and they're wonderful" reviews. Yep. They're dross. Dr. Dross. Soooo Pants. Avoid. Or just go with the fashion, hey? Glad I helped.

#Update 2012-02-16. Well I may have posted this review after a few pints of Rioja, but I still stand by it. Please God do not buy these headphones - you are making some seriously untalented and/or unscrupulous people richer than they really ought to be. Thank you..

1 Comment:

Reviews like these... :c
But yeah they're not good.