Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones › Reviews › Kpimsakul's Review

Present that works

A Review On: Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Rated # 334 in Universal Fit
Kpimsakul

Pros: Flat cable, decent sound quality

Cons: Build quality

Alright I got these as a birthday present so that's why I put their value so high. Would I buy these myself after owning them for almost 2 years.... Probably not now, mainly beacuse my taste in music have changed a bit and now don't need as much bass. Now if you listen mainly to hip hop/rap, techno and stuff then these headphones will sound fine. That is if your lucky enough to get a pair that doesn't fall apart on you. The cable is pretty sturdy but the problem is with the glue they use to hold the earbuds together it can weaken and fall apart leaving the esrbuds hanging by two little wires. Now I would to mention that i just fixed it with some superglue and no more problems, but my brothers won't stay together even with superglue. If your wondering what part I'm talking abobout its right by where it says L and R. Now my order all score is only because I got these for free and they've lasted fairly long with only a bit of quality issues, the b's on the earbuds also fell off but I like how they look even more now, if I payed for them I'd probably give them 3 stars.

I'm not sure "getting them as a present" should be factored into their value. You're evaluating the product, not the circumstances in which you acquired them.
"Decent" audio quality is listed as a pro for an IEM that retails for $150? No thanks.
only fakes r worth it. Reals are op (as in over priced)