Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black Reviews

mrplt

Great!

Pros: Build Quality, Price, Lows and Mids

Cons: Highs, One little build quality concern

I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same.    For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe that the body of the earphones are metal, even if they are not, it's made of a very durable plastic. It's nothing like the entry-level Sony or Philips earphones which are made of cheap plastic.   Sound quality is extremely good. The lows and mids are unbelievable, while the highs are not as good. But it doesn't bother me, as overall it's still very good.   I have only one concern about the build quality, it's the connection point between the end of the cord and the jack. As...
Viber

Amazing bang for the buck

Pros: Very Cheap for the sound you get, great isolation, Banging Bass, decent mids, good for "dark" sounding music, Flat cable

Cons: Bad Treble, not so good for "bright" sounding music

For 6.5$ you can't do much better, very fun sounding earphones and relatively comfortable. These sound almost like 30$ AKG on ears headphones.   Sound very good in Psy Trance, Rap and some acoustical rock but sound only decent with brighter music.   Comes with a one click remote that can pause the music in one click and moves to the next track in 2 quick clicks (but that doesn't always work) - tested with doubletwist music player.   Would rate this 5 stars if i wasn't worried about the build quality. At this price just buy 2
banjoanton

Good headphones for a great price.

Pros: Sound quality, Price, Solid Built.

Cons: Highs

Ok, this is my first review and I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible and keep it short. About a week ago, I received this pair of headphones. I've read some extremely good feedback on other sites and I though, why not? I managed to get a pair online that were on sale (0.7 dollars cheaper, how good is that?!). I received them last week, so I've been able to test them for a while, and this is my conclusion:      Box:   (I would love to put a picture right here, but apparently my account doesn't have permission to do so?)    The packing was very good, not only from the seller, but also from Awei. It...