Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 Reviews

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 Reviews

kyuuketsuki

ASG-1.3 An unexpected journey through burn-in

Pros: Great midrange, fantastic imaging and soundstage, superior comfort and great natural timbre

Cons: Rolled off treble, long burn-in period, lacking detail

I quite literally took a shot with these after the NY Meet. It was between these and the UE900s and I'm rather content with the decision, from the cable to the build, to the fit. Everything works. These are clearly stage monitors tuned so you can ear voices clearly and exact positioning of instruments. Because of this they have a great and slightly forward midrange. However for what they do they do fantastically. I was considering giving them 4.5 stars but I really couldn't think of any reason to shave off that 0.5 star at the price point of $300. I probably would have if they hadn't burned in though. The sound was rather warm and lacking in extreme detail especially in bass. It was...