Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Aurisonics AS-2 › Aurisonics AS-2 Reviews

Aurisonics AS-2 Reviews

Kunlun

[REVIEW]: The Aurisonics AS-2 15mm Dynamic Driver 2-Balanced Armature Hybrid Custom-Fit Stage Monitor

Pros: Adjustible bass with real energy, rich mids and non-fatiguing treble to balance it all. It's a very envolving, lively sound.

Cons: Each person has their own preference for sound signature, read the review and see if it matches yours! Isolation is a possible con with vents open.

Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-2 is a high-end custom-fit in-ear stage monitor with a lively, rich sound. It has a unique, crossover-free design that allows its 15mm dynamic driver and two special balanced armatures to work together seamlessly. With an adjustable bass port system, the AS-2 provides a real bass energy in just the amount you want. Combined with a lush midrange and an accurate, non-fatiguing treble to balance it, the AS-2’s focus on an organic, live feel to music will make it a hit with both musicians on stage and music lovers at home.       Introduction: Aurisonics entered the high-end professional stage and portable audio scene with a bang. Innovative...
kenman345

Aurisonics AS-2's - Like being a kid in a candy store with a bag full of quarters

Introduction A few months ago I decided to get myself a pair of Custom In-Ear Monitors. I decided to buy the AS-1's as I liked the ideas behind them very much, but Dale Lott of Aurisonics surprised me and gave me a sneak preview before anyone else of what would come. The AS-2's I received are considered prototypes. I will go back and forth between calling them prototypes and regular AS-2's as I see fit due to what I know has changed or not since I received my pair. But please understand that they are very much indeed prototypes, as they were in my possession before the official release and also has one added and one missing component.   Pros Stellar audio...