People keep saying it's the size of a thumb drive. . . .

A Review On: AudioQuest DragonFly Asynchronous USB DAC

AudioQuest DragonFly Asynchronous USB DAC

Rated # 3 in Sound Cards
Quality
scrypt

Pros: "Wull, I got me a new thumb DAC and, uh, works real good, and it gots a purty blue critter on the side that somebody painted on thar. . . ."

Cons: "I had tuh save muh hard-earned shekels tuh plunk down thar jest tuh take the dang thang home. . . ."

But why are there no forefinger drives?  Why, why, in the name of Western Digit-Skull?

There's a joke in there somewhere. Hmm, I think you'll have to explain this one. :-p
If you're familiar with my lo-o-o-ng history on Head-fi (creak!), you'll know that bafflement is the joke. After it passes, let's hope people will refrain from using forefinger drives, which never seem to fit. Whinemeal, the AudioQuest Dragon[f]ly continues to be aces (as well as thumb-ready). It remains high on my list of totable compulsions.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation.
You can get a hand drive! AKA an external hard drive. It doesn't have a DAC or AMP, though... just memory, and what good is that?