Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › AudioFly AF78 › AudioFly AF78 Reviews

AudioFly AF78 Reviews

shigzeo

An sound that you grow to love and wrap yourself up in

Pros: that warm, comfortable sound that grows with you

Cons: cable is crap, finish is par for the MADE IN CHINA course

If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review.    I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take that world! ARggggh!   Why has it taken so long for me to get this on? Well, because I take a long time. Yes, even if the review is short. And I've sort of changed opinions on a few things, preferring items that guarantee long-term investments. Items that are well-designed (not just for looks) to be comfortable, strong, and that don't get in the way- these are the items I really dig. Really.    The AF78 is okay in this regard. I love its sound. Its build is...
svyr

Hybrid BA/Dynamic IEM from Australia

Pros: Small, sturdy build, deep and ample bass (but not too much) response. Responds well to EQ, low background noise. Sibilance free, enjoyable mids

Cons: potentially isolation and comfort/ergonomics, not the most resolving mids, not the most extended and emphasised(perceiv. detailed) highs, worth $200?

First off, here are some pretty avg pictures: Some better ones are on the product page: http://www.audiofly.com/products/headphones/af78-detail.html along with the specs. Audiofly are a new entrant into the IEMs market, and they have a range of products you can read about on http://www.audiofly.com/about-us.html and http://www.audiofly.com/headphones.html AF78 should be available at the end of May and should come with:Quote:Tips/accessories: storage box portable storage tin sound port cleaning brush air-line adapter line-spliter (enabling 2 people to listen) A range of ear tips: 4 silicon tips - S/M/M/L 2 foam tips - M/LThe review package doesn't include most of those, so discussing...