Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors Reviews

AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors Reviews

hardbop

I don't want to take these IEMs out of my ears.

Pros: Comfort, Natural Sound

Cons: None

Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have changed my mind. The manufacturer was kind enough to include Comply brand tips in their packaging, which certainly entirely alleviates feeling of having foreign bodies in my in my ears. I've easily listened to them for 40 hours in the week since I received them and there has been zero discomfort. I've had them in my ears when I went to sleep and awoken without realizing that they were still in place. I started to get up, until I felt the cord tug, then turned the music back on and continued...
mark2410

Audiofly AF180 Quick Review by mark2410

Pros: Sumptuously astoundingly good. A truly beauteous and smooth presentation.

Cons: Its treble and bass are not “enhanced” in the way some would want.

Audiofly AF180 Quick Review   Thanks to www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the loaner.   Full Review found at http://www.head-fi.org/t/737480/audiofly-af180-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Looks so meh, sounds so Wow!   Price:  £370 or about US$594   Specification:  Driver Type4x BA’s, Frequency Range15-25kHz, Cable Length1.6m / 64”, Plug Type3.5mm gold plated, right-angle, Impedance18Ω, Sensitivity108dB at 1kHz   Accessories:  3 Comply Foam Tips (S/M/L), 3 Single-flange silicon eartips (S/M/L), 3 Tri-flange silicon eartips (S/M/L), Audioflex SL twisted audio cable, Storage wallet, 6.35mm Jack adaptor, Flight adaptor, Shirt clip,...