Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Audio-Technica ATH-A2000Z › Audio-Technica ATH-A2000Z Reviews

Audio-Technica ATH-A2000Z Reviews

twister6

The Art of full size Monitors.

Pros: very resolving reference quality sound, lightweight, comfortable 3D wing support system, good isolation.

Cons: non-removable cable, no case or storage pouch, titanium earcups can scratch.

I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   Manufacturer website: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/bbe1ef398d50789e/index.html ($649 directly from AT US), and also available from B&H.   Also, in my review I used a few of the headphone stands from Geekria.  Was hoping to find a case for A2000Z, but instead ended up with a few review samples of their stands.   * click on images to expand.   Some people take a break from listening to IEMs/CIEMs by really taking a break, while in my case I take a break by… reviewing a pair of full size headphones.  It has been awhile...