Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components › Turntables › Audio Technica AT-PL60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable

Audio Technica AT-PL60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable

Rated #3 in Turntables

Pros: excellent for what i need

Cons: since im new to LP... none

I received this as a gift from my wife along with some old records.

My only previous experience with turntables was when i was 6 listing to some kid tales on my parents old turntable .

But Im so in love of the sound of lps that I worry I found another expensive hobby (photography and headphones being other two)

If you are new to LPs and turntables as I am I really recommend to give this one a try

Pros: Cheap, Intuitive, Good sound

Cons: Not enough control offered

This was my first (and so far, only) turntable I owned. I really enjoy using it because it was easy for a beginner like myself to learn to use it, and the sound quality is really good. The problems are that if I wanted to purchase a different cartridge (like the AT-95e) I dont know how I would compensate for the difference of weight as that ability doesn't seem to be offered, much less how to attach a new cartridge in the first place. But nonetheless this was the perfect turntable for inexperience newbies like myself.

Audio Technica AT-PL60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable

The AT-LP60 will help rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records in this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive workhorse. With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo or even to other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable ATN3600L stylus.

BindingElectronics
TitleAudio Technica AT-PL60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable
UPC042005159499
Is Autographed0
Is Memorabilia0
Legal DisclaimerWe do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
Number Of Items1