Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Amp/DACs › Audio-gd NFB 15.1 › Audio-gd NFB 15.1 Reviews

Audio-gd NFB 15.1 Reviews

Army-Firedawg

Perfect combi unit for those who want tube like sound, from a solid state product

Pros: Relaxing and warm presentation, incredible build quality, power house

Cons: OS and Filter buttons seem to make the user want to do more than should be, no coax input, only dac output.

A little About me     [[SPOILER]]  The Opening Experience     I traded for this product here on Head-Fi so I can’t correctly give an accurate unboxing experience. But I can say I was super excited to get it in the mail *insert smiley face*. ALSO, this is the NFB 15.32 variant (newest). The product page says NFB 15.1 (original), same frame but updated insides.  Construction                        Though I can’t comment on the unboxing experience I can and most certainly will however say that the build quality of the NFB 15.32 is absolutely top tier. It feels completely stern in my hands and there’s no weak link that I can at least make out.    The frame itself is made completely out...