Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Amp/DACs › Audio-gd NFB 12 › Audio-gd NFB 12 Images

Audio-gd NFB 12 Images

1 - 13 of 13 photos
I think I got a soft spot for black and white.
3 days ago
My setup in December 2012.
Dec 22, 2012
AKG Q701 in white plugged into an Audio-gd NFB-12.
Mar 25, 2012
Audio-gd NFB-12 with low intensity orange LED. Notice the cover is higher. I placed washers between it and the case to have a 1mm gap where air can flow.
Jun 21, 2012
Audio-gd NFB-12. Holes drilled in the bottom of the case, bellow the circuit board. These holes, along a gap in the cover, allow the unit to breathe.
Apr 1, 2012
Main board of the NB-12 pulled out of the enclosure. The back panel is still attached because you cannot remove it without desoldering wires.
Jun 19, 2012
Audio-gd NFB-12, underside of the circuit board.
Apr 1, 2012
My desk, showing my soldering station. Also shown is the custom headphone stands I made. These are wardrobe pole hangers cut at 90 degrees from the base with a piece of plastic taped on top.
Apr 18, 2012
Underside of Audio-gd NFB-12 board.
Apr 1, 2012
Voltage settings on the Audio-gd NFB-12. The configuration of these jumpers let you chose between 120v and 240v main voltage.
Audio-gd NFB-12 with stock LED
Mar 18, 2012
Audio-gd NFB-12 with dimmed LED. I stuffed the corner of a white packing peanut into the hole of the LED.
Mar 18, 2012
My Millett "Starving Student" Hybrid headphone amplifier, sitting atop the Audio-gd NFB-12. The enclosure I used for my MSSH is almost the same size as the NFB-12. It's the Hammond 1455T2201. I installed orange LEDs inside the tube sockets, but I used low intensity LEDs so they are useless. The tube's heaters are actually more luminescent.
Aug 19, 2012