Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones › Reviews › tupac0306's Review

Absolutely my favourite

A Review On: Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Amazon.com
tupac0306
Posted · Updated · 106 Views · 0 Comments

Pros: Warm sound, But with super crystal sound, Fantastic bass, Cool design, smooth mid and treble.

Cons: lower treble can be a bit more pronounced. Upper treble can be a bit dry at times.

I am gonna make it short. This is it! This is the headphone for me from trying out lots of different ones.

LCD 2 sounds really warm with my WA 6 SE. But that doesn't mean the sound is muffled. The mid and treble is super clear without going too bright!.And it sounds so real. Especially the instruments. I am a basshead and I have to say this headphone has the best bass I ever heard. I compared it with D5000/7000 and Ed 8 which are all fantastic in the bass department. Ed 8 and D7000 have very very good bass that are well controlled, D5000's one is a lil bit boomy, uncontrolled. The LCD 2 has the deepest bass. It goes way down. The bass depth is just incredible. And it has reasonable soundstage which I found is as good as D7000.

Btw, although it's a bit heavy, But I never found it uncomfortable. I can wear it 2 - 3 hours with no problem.

If you like your music to sound real, I suggest this is the one for you. Especially good for pop and hip hop. Actually it's capable at doing any genre from what I tried. There is no doubt why this is headphone is ranking number one here! It really bring the music to real life for you!

And IMO, no headphones ~$1000 price range can compete with LCD 2.

Comments: