Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones › Reviews › JDavid's Review

Just love them

A Review On: Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Amazon.com
JDavid

Pros: Tight defined bass, everything presnted at the right level

Cons: None

My wife bought me a pair as a present because I love to listen to headphones. I was shocked at how much better these sounded than anything I have ever owned before. Not only am I impressed with the sound quality, but I actually find I listen to and enjoy them very much at lower volumes than I typically listen to my headphones. Just seems I do not have to turn the volume way up to hear the bass and trebles. The full range of sound comes through crisp and with a strong presence even at low volumes. Plus the sound stage is incredible. The construction is very robust. They are much heavier than most headphones, but not enough to be an issue and I listen to them for hour on end. I have heard they are among the best there is, I certainly would support that statement.

I'm on my first day wid em... they are nice :3
Interested to know, what's your previous gear before this? And what's your source to drive the LCD2?
Enjoy your common and middle-of-the-road Audiophile dream! :)
I would also like to have a wife :)