Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones › Reviews › Radio_head's Review

A Genius Work of Staggering Heartbreak

A Review On: Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Radio_head

Pros: Will change your Life forever

Cons: Will change your life forever

Growing up poor in Bucharpest, life often felt like this:

VxC7k.gif

Then I got a wife and a job.  Now I am like this:

tumblr_inline_mfco4wOBdu1qjxfzm.gif

So now I was flush with cash and had nothing to spend it on.  Then I heard about the LCD-2.  The more I kept reading, the more excited I got.

And then I ordered.  And waited:

tumblr_m2fnlwTEFx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Then one day, a package came:

1325192017_fedex_guy_throws_computer_monitor_over_the_fence.gif

And I was like:

tumblr_mb88jmVJrn1rx8lgjo1_400.gif

Then it was time for the unboxing:

nintendo-64-kid-o.gif

Then came the listening. At first I was like:

Probably because of burn in or something.  But after 30 seconds the beat dropped, and it was like:

paaarty.gif

It was kind of weird when it was just me, but when I showed it to my wife and friends we were all:

1217.gif

Needless to say, when I first heard about burn in I was like:

angtft.gif

But now I firmly believe:

holy-spirit-o.gif

Then I started surfing the forums looking for more great gear:

angtft.gif

My friends and I would rock out with our headphones every night:

1217.gif

Long after they had all gone home, I was still burning the midnight oil, listening to my jams:

paaarty.gif

It was like Wall Street during the coke years.  I'd stay up all night and then go to work and put in my 60.  I thought my performance hadn't slipped at all.  But my bosses were like:

Then I went a step further and started getting all my audiophile packages at work:

nintendo-64-kid-o.gif

My boss waited until a new one came and had it sent to his office. I had to go there to pick it up. When I came in, he was like:

tumblr_mb88jmVJrn1rx8lgjo1_400.gif

After he fired me, I came home. My wife was not understanding, she dumped me:

1325192017_fedex_guy_throws_computer_monitor_over_the_fence.gif

I thought she was bluffing, so I gave her some time:

tumblr_m2fnlwTEFx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

But she sent divorce papers over. Then I had to hire a lawyer. He talked a lot about how she wouldn't get a dime, so I was like:

I even sold the Audeze to pay for legal bills and as a result lost all my new friends. The little money the lawyer didn't take went to my ex, as she left court with the last of my cash she did a little dance on the ashes of our marriage:

tumblr_inline_mfco4wOBdu1qjxfzm.gif

Now I am poor and alone in Bucharpest again:

VxC7k.gif

Screw you Audeze.

This is retarded. It's not even funny. :/
lol
Feel better...
That was very nice "pictorial review"

Problem : : Headphones can blow a hole in your pocket.

Solution : Get the HD600's and be happy :P
Ha ha ha. You described your life in a headphone review, sir. I expect you get better luck with your next wife, boss and headphones. Move on.
Haha, this made my day. Thanks for the laugh and sense of self-irony to do something like this! Sorry about your marriage and job? Life moves on eh?
takato14 +1. Seriously childish and retarded.
i love this.
You, Sir, win the entire internet!
some people have no sense of humour
frickin' lame, two of the pics weren't even animated *|:-/~
Damned good. Intrested in being a reviewer for InnerFidelity?
I thought this was awesome so kudos to you good sir.
You are the winrar!
Great story :-)
Not a very good review of a product, but entertaining, all the same.

I bring my top gear to work, also. My boss isn't the happiest with me always wearing headphones, but so far I've gotten away with it.
Ate you from Budapest or Bucharest. Just so I can congratulate on my mother tongue on this great piece!