Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones › Reviews › iXpertMan's Review

Excellent Value

A Review On: Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Rated # 62 in Universal Fit
iXpertMan

Pros: Gorgeous Sound, Elegant Design, Isolation

Cons: Lacks Boomy Bass, Ear Guides

From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.

I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.

I use the comply tips supplied which provide great isolation and comfort. For me the original plastic tips simply don't work, they keep falling-out no matter what size.

My main complaint would be to the ear guides which occasionally lose the cable and the cable needs to be re-inserted, this is just annoying. You can of-course simply don't use them over ear guides, but I want that optimal sound.

I think the price is a little high, but the sound produced is well worth it.

Comments: