Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones › Reviews › jmkarthi's Review

Awesome little earphones.

A Review On: Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Rated # 60 in Universal Fit
jmkarthi
Posted · 2101 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Fit. Excellent sound with Black filters directly from my iPhone.

Cons: Filters need to be replaced - not sure how often or how expensivce they are.

Upgraded from (a lot) of sony low/mid end earphones and headphones to SRH840, the sound was ok but the fit was aweful. Was looking for a small good quality earphones that was not very expensive. These fit the bill perfectly.

They disappear in my ears - I just hear the music and forget about the earphones. Clarity at low volume is amazing. Not as much bass I am used to with sony and M6 earphones but I like the no booming bass of PFE112 to other earphones. The grey filters were too bright but Black ones are good with a flat EQ.

This is my first high quality earphones I hope to stick to it for atleast a year :) before upgraditis hits me.

1 Comment:

Congratulations , I think you struck gold with these earphones . I certainly did.
I asked Phonak or Audeo about the new high-end - dual armature??- IEA and this is what they said "The high-end product will be on the market this autumn." e.g 2011. How they will sound?!