Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Gaming Headsets › Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Rated #7 in Gaming Headsets

Pros: Easy to use, sounds great. good battery life

Cons: mic quality

I've owned this headset for about 1 year now I purchased it through this twitter account I follow called IGN deals. Got it for $200. I play regularly everyday for 4+ hours. And I see why there are no reviews for this headset considering it is one of the best and thats just what it's known for. It has a switch that gives you 3 different eq settings. The wireless receiver gives you the option for 7.1 dolby surround sound and my oh my you can really hear everything. I play Call of duty and Halo competitively and this headset will most definitely give you an edge over your opponent. Before I owned the turtle beach x12's and the x31's. Those are good headsets for the price but if you want to have a headset that will last you forever with a lifetime warranty then get the astro a50's. My only con is that the mic has trouble picking up your voice. Now I have never personally had a problem with it because I have a deep voice but if you mumble or talk quiet other people might have trouble hearing you. Just put the mic closer to your face if this is a problem but other than that this headset gets a 5/5

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and competitive shooters. When finished, simply charge your headset from your transmitter and the included display stand. Take over your gaming and home entertainment with the wireless A50 Headset.