Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic Reviews

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic Reviews

Positive Reviews

GoldenGuy66

Better than most

Pros: Midsection, It's basically FREE,

Cons: Lack of Bass,

I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s are (In my opinion )  absolutely worth at least 30-45 $ in my opinion.   No they don't sound like my SENN HD 600 by any means at all, but for an earbud they are exceptional. The mid - section sounds nice to me and the detail (although not much) is far better than any dollar-store ear buds I have ever tried on (And trust me I have tried all sorts).    What is holding it back from being 5 stars is it's bass (these really have nearly no bass) and the...

Negative Reviews

Parall3l

Its for free, don't expect it to sound good

Pros: free, light, minimalistic, soft cable

Cons: lasts for about 7 month, not exactly mind blowing

These are not going to make you stand out in the crowd or have a non-audiophile teen laugh at your "lame, not by dr dre *insert audiophile headphone here ", but nor do they have eargasmic sound. You get what you paid for, which is nothing.