Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic › Reviews › yannisgk's Review

Decent.

A Review On: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

Rated # 72 in Universal Fit
yannisgk

Pros: Very nice design, pretty good isolation.

Cons: Harsh sound, they were overpriced and gave me poor comfort.

I had many expectations of these IEMs but unfortunately besides the great design of them they proved to be just overpriced.

Listening through an iPod shuffle (4G) I had, in the beginning I thought that something wrong was going with it. After using Comply Whoomp the sound was slightly better but the sound was harsh too.

The last try with them came through listening to a new-bought FiiO X3. LOL!!! The harsh sound was audiophiliac now!!!

Because I don't have many experience in IEMs or HPs overall I gotta say that a cheapo (7 and a little more pounds) Philips IEM pair of phones I have it's much better at least in soundstage (even though it's darker-sounding than the Apple's In-Ear).

My overall experience with them was decent but I recommend them only as a collectable product.

Comments: