Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic › Reviews › MarcadoStalker7's Review

A Review On: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

Posted · Updated · 2816 Views · 2 Comments

Pros: .

Cons: .

Head-Fi sucks:)

I think the soundstage which you stated when listening to Classical might be attributed to the fact that their poor isolation allows more air into the ear canal, thereby making the soundstage airier and wider. Still, no denying these sound good, and you could get them for free with the newer iPods.

Of course, if you buy them separaetly, I'm sure there are others which could compete, but if you buy an iPod, you get them for free, and there's nothing that could compete with free, no matter how you put it. Nice read.
Just tried mine (they came with a 5s a while ago, I hadn't unboxed them) - and you're not wrong at all. I got them going thru a classic and FiiO E11. Very good. Only thing I'm not keen on is that they feel like they're going to fall out...but they haven't! Thanks for this review - I might never have tried them.