Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › AKG X323XS › AKG X323XS Reviews

AKG X323XS Reviews

dweaver

Powerfull IEM in an extremely small package

Pros: Very small and easy to wear. Wonderfull full sound with a good marriage between musicality and technical capability for a low price.

Cons: Cable is a bit short.

After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to date. They come in two types, an iDevice specific model and a single button android model. I have the android model and will have to assume they will sound the same sonically speaking. This IEM is very BASIC in regards to accessories only supplying the perfunctory 3 sets of sleeves with no case. It...