Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) › Reviews › evil94devil's Review

Good bass

A Review On: AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black)

AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black)

evil94devil

Pros: Really good bass

Cons: sits too tight around the head(but you get used to it fast), the accessory only works with iphones

I have only had them for about three months now and I have probably spend about 300 hours with them at least!

I absolutely love the bass in these headphones, I have no complains there and they do not leak much sound so they are absolutely great as "on the go" headphones. They only problem is that they are not

really good when it comes to other kinds of music but I would really recommend them to people who likes bass heavy music. They are rather similar to akg k518 except from the softer earpillows and better bass.
I would just like to edit that the earphones frame is a lot easier to brake than the k518(my k619s frame broke recently) but it is not a problem if you are carefull and do not borrow them to your classmates!
I would buy a new pair if these broke because this bass is so damn good and it just really suits my taste.

Comments: