Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › ACS T1 › ACS T1 Reviews

ACS T1 Reviews

Docjitters

A premium product, balanced and clear but not for everyone

Pros: Balanced but musical, excellent isolation, lets good recordings shine, amazing customer service from ACS - still my go-to for 2+hrs a day

Cons: Cost, need tender loving care, isolation worsens conducted noise through your skull, can sound congested, sibilant recordings may become unlistenable

DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I was (and am) a full-size hi-fi person so my tastes in this will clearly colour what I look for in head-fi. I grew up playing instruments and singing in a choir so I tend to value realism of tone for well-recorded voices and instruments but for orchestral works and pop/dance music, I look for neutral-warm musicality and dynamics.   Initial Purchase: There isn't a lot of choice for customs in the UK though things have improved over the 3 years I've had my T1s. My choice of ACS was mainly...
twelvebears

ACS T1™ Classic Triple Driver In-Ear Monitor - Another positive review!

Pros: Comfort, balanced sound, overall quality of both product and accessories, unique purchasing experience, no more leading anyone your earbuds!

Cons: Ultimate cost (though still good vfm), shows poor recordings for what they are.

So Chaps I just wanted to spend some time putting down in words a recent purchase and experience which has been 100% positive, even with the amount of money involved. First a picture of the little blighters. b Sorry but I nabbed this picture from a review because Susy's out with the camera at the moment. Besides, this is far batter than I would do anyway, but I will and some real ones of mine soon which are all-black in finish with the ACS logo in white on one and blue on the other to ID left from right. So why have I bought what look like two alien embryos on wires to stick in my ears? Well of late, I've found myself doing an increasing amount of headphone...