Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › ACS T1 › ACS T1 Reviews

ACS T1 Reviews

twelvebears

ACS T1™ Classic Triple Driver In-Ear Monitor - Another positive review!

Pros: Comfort, balanced sound, overall quality of both product and accessories, unique purchasing experience, no more leading anyone your earbuds!

Cons: Ultimate cost (though still good vfm), shows poor recordings for what they are.

So Chaps I just wanted to spend some time putting down in words a recent purchase and experience which has been 100% positive, even with the amount of money involved. First a picture of the little blighters. b Sorry but I nabbed this picture from a review because Susy's out with the camera at the moment. Besides, this is far batter than I would do anyway, but I will and some real ones of mine soon which are all-black in finish with the ACS logo in white on one and blue on the other to ID left from right. So why have I bought what look like two alien embryos on wires to stick in my ears? Well of late, I've found myself doing an increasing amount of headphone...