Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Abyss Headphones AB-1266 › Reviews › MattiaFalsetti's Review

Best Headphones I've ever tried.

A Review On: Abyss Headphones AB-1266

Abyss Headphones AB-1266

MattiaFalsetti

Pros: Bass frequencies perfectly balanced without being exaggerate, stunning mids and perfect trebles.

Cons: Too heavy, not really cheap.

I'll state that I didn't buy them, I've just tried them in a store for about an hour.. and believe me when I say that I couldn't tear myself away from them, like I said before.. bass frequencies perfectly balanced without being exaggerate, perfect trebles and stunning mids.. especially in the songs characterized by women voices, drums and acoustic guitars. I would have tried them for much more time than just an hour, but the seller after all that time started looking at me really bad.

However, it will be nice to compare them with a pair of Audeze LCD2, because I THINK (I'm not sure, so don't kill me) that the sound quality could be really similar. The only weaknesses and defects that I could find are the noticeable weight, and the rude design (really, they're probably the ugliest pair of headphones in commerce), and the worse defect possible.. the outstanding price of over 5000$.

BASS FREQUENCIES: 9/10