Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › 1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM › 1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM Reviews

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM Reviews

IceOgre

1964 V3

Pros: Great fit, great sound, great value

Cons: None

What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them.
project86

Very impressive update to the 1964 Ears lineup

Pros: Warm, smooth, full bodied sound (without going overboard), expansive soundstage, improved technical ability over the old model

Cons: Still not an extreme detail monster - not a con, just pointing it out

1964 Ears V3             It seems like only yesterday that 1964 Ears came on the scene as one of several new startup companies in the field of custom IEMs. Sure, there were some established players on the market such as Ultimate Ears and Westone, but 1964 Ears (along with Unique Melody) was part of a new wave of players that really started driving down prices and making the use of custom ear-monitors more widespread. Many other new companies have arrived in the several years that 1964 has been on the market, and we hadn't seen anything new from 1964 beyond the original lineup of 2, 3, and 4 driver models. Not to say 1964 didn't...