Posts by Artmuzz

I have ordered a pair of Sennheiser HD600 for music production but read one review that said the headphones don't sound good with the stock cable and sound better if a different cable is connected to them. Is this true? Or do the HD600 headphones sound just as good with the stock cable?
I recently bought a pair of Audio Technica CKX9is IEMs and they are very good. The stereo separation is good and wide, the bass is good, tight and punchy but I find the highs a bit piercing but still good. The IEMs are also comfortable and stay firmly in my ears maintaining good sound.
 Haha Sorry about that. I'm having a bad day today so I'm taking everything personal when I know it wasn't meant. I do hear a bit of a difference on the volume after setting the volumelimit to 1.2. Strange how I had to uninstall EU Volume Limit Disabler to get it showing. Anyway thanks for the screenshots. I also edited the EURegionalVolumes archive as well using iFile.
UPDATE I removed EU Volume Limit Disabler from Cydia and now volumelimits and parentalVolumeCappedtoEU have now appeared and I am now able to adjust the EU volume cap to 1.2 so really installing EU Volume Limit Disabler from Cydia isn't really needed and was causing the problems.
 That is not a very nice or friendly quote isn't it. tut tut you lack manners.
On your screenshots thats the same as what I get except "parentalVolumeCappedtoEUvo" and "volumelimits" is missing.
  I am using the iPhone 5S jailbroken running iOS 7.0.6 When I open com.apple.celestial I see this... volumes dictionary and when I open this I get headphone-hdft-wired Audio/Video - 0.8600000000000000. I changed that to 1.2 but I hear no change in volume. I'm looking forward to your screenshot to see whats going on.
 I installed EU Volume Limit Disabler from Cyda and installed it. I also installed iFile and went to /var/mobile/library/preferences and opened the archive com.celestial.plist% but I cannot find volumelimits/headphone. It seems to be missing. Please advise as I am wanting the EU volume cap on my iPhone 5S uncapped.
I checked for Superloud on the App Store and I see that Superloud Standard and Superloud Essential both priced at £2.99.
I recently bought the Sony XBA-H1 IEMs and they are fantastic. The bass is tight detailed and punchy and the mids and highs are good too. The soundstage and instrument seperation is very good too. They actually sound much better that the XBA-1 IEMs I bought last year which I thought were cold and tinny sounding. The XBA-H1 sounds just as good as the B&W C5 IEMs I bought last week. I am very impressed.