or Connect

Posts by moodyrn

I never thought I would do this, but I'm selling my beloved w3000. They just don't get much head time since receiving my he1000(yeah they are that good). I've been waiting on the newness to wear off, but months later I still very rarely listen to them. So I really can't justify keeping them any longer. I still have the inner box, outer box, and shipping box. I really hate audio technicadecided to used cardboard instead of a hard material because the inner box does show...
I never thought I would do this, but I'm selling my beloved w3000. They just don't get much head time since receiving my he1000(yeah they are that good). I've been waiting on the newness to wear off, but months later I still very rarely listen to them. So I really can't justify keeping them any longer. I still have the inner box, outer box, and shipping box. I really hate audio technicadecided to used cardboard instead of a hard material because the inner box does show...