or Connect

Posts by moodyrn

This thing works fine except for one issue. There' s some type of glitch in the firmware where once the battery goes below 50 percent, you either have to toggle the power switch several times, or plug it into the wall to get it to come one. Centrance wanted to charge a flat rate of 150.00 to either repair or replace this, but it wasn't that big a deal for me and just a small convenience, especially for the 150.00 I would have to pay. I've been using it like this for over a...
I never thought I would do this, but I'm selling my beloved w3000. They just don't get much head time since receiving my he1000(yeah they are that good). I've been waiting on the newness to wear off, but months later I still very rarely listen to them. So I really can't justify keeping them any longer. I still have the inner box, outer box, and shipping box. I really hate audio technicadecided to used cardboard instead of a hard material because the inner box does show...
I never thought I would do this, but I'm selling my beloved w3000. They just don't get much head time since receiving my he1000(yeah they are that good). I've been waiting on the newness to wear off, but months later I still very rarely listen to them. So I really can't justify keeping them any longer. I still have the inner box, outer box, and shipping box. I really hate audio technicadecided to used cardboard instead of a hard material because the inner box does show...