Posts by Duckman

About $6.5k down here :-)   I'm of course only guessing that, at three times the price of the Hugo, it might offer superior sound quality.
I wonder how the new Hugho TT will compare. 
Item: Sonicweld Diverter 24/96 (black and silver colour)   Location: Brighton VIC (Australia)   Price: $800 plus shipping (at cost)   Item Condition: Very good   Reason for selling: No longer needed   Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit, Paypal (+4%)   Extra Info: This has been my favourite piece of gear for over a year now, and the best transport I've ever owned by a good margin. Said to beat a fully decked out Offramp. Great clarity, liquidity and full bottom end....
Item: Hegel H80 Integrated Amp/DAC  Location: Brighton VIC Australia Price: $1100  Item Condition: Like new, except for snapped volume knob  Reason for selling: No longer required  Payment Method: Pickup - Cash / COD / Paypal / Bank Deposit  Extra Info:    This H80 is near new. The previous owner claimed 20 hours on it. It was purchased by me from a seller on Gumtree, arrived and, to my disgust, the volume knob had snapped off in transit. I didn't insure the parcel, so...
Item: Stax SR Lambda, SR-6SB transformer and 5m extension lead Location:Brighton/Melbourne VIC Price: $450 Item Condition: three-quarters new looking (very good for its age). Reason for selling: No longer required Payment Methods: Direct Deposit, Cash, Paypal (+3%) Extra Info: Pickup or Post at cost (world-wide)   This Lambda is in astonishingly good condition and works perfectly. The pads are near new. The SR-6 is in very good nic for its age, but shows some...
If you own an Audeze headphone or the HE6, you may wish to consider driving your headphones from this amplifier. I used it happily with my LCD3 (Classic) and think it was at least the equal (and probably the superior) of the DNA Stratus I used to own.   Obviously it is a speaker amp (110wpc), and has received excellent reviews as such; but it is simply awesome with the right headphones.   It is very 'bare bones', with only one set of analogue inputs, uber high-quality...
Selling my original AK120.   Superb sound (IMO better than the Mk2), excellent cosmetic condition and perfect working order.   Will post at cost.   Direct deposit, cash or Paypal (+3%).   Please note that I don't under-declare for customs purposes, or accept Paypal 'gift'.   Cheers,   Dave   PS Haven't taken any photos, but can do so if you really need to see it. There may be a few tiny marks, but it is essentially 'like new'.
Reluctant sale of my Kaiser 10.   Under Noble's Ownership Transfer Service, you can have these refitted for $250 USD, which makes them a bargain for Aussie buyers.   Direct deposit or cash payment. Paypal add 4%.   Will post at cost.   NB hate to be a stick-in-the-mud, but will not under-declare for overseas customs.
Looks like it. 
Terrific condition for age. Aftermarket pads like-new.    This is a normal-bias earspeaker.   Will post world-wide at cost, but beware that I don't under-declare for customs.   Cheers!