Posts by Figo

Moniker:    Figo   Answer.     584 components
I am not the original owner.
sale pending.
Hello,   I am selling a nice Stax SRM-007t tube amplifier.  I am asking $975 USD including shipping in the United States and any paypal fees.  The sale is FOB Washington, DC and local pickup is welcome (you can come hear my Altecs and Shindo too).   This is an original US unit.  Please note that the heat from the tubes has caused minor damage to the finish directly above the tubes over time -- see my photos.   The sale does not include any boxes or manuals --...
Hello,   I am selling a nice Omega 2 (SZ1 Serial number / Mark 1 version).  I am asking $1475 plus shipping and paypal.  The sale is FOB Washington, DC and local pickup is welcome (you can come hear my Altecs and Shindo too).   The sale does not include any boxes or manuals -- headphones only.   Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.   Thank you!
Let me know if you have a set available.   Best, Jim
Woo audio WEE in excellent condition, includes the original box. No fee for PayPal, I ship worldwide at buyers expense. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. The sale is FOB Washington, DC. Local pickup welcome.
Found, thanks.
Please contact if you have one available.  Thanks!