Posts by sunnymushrooms

Still available. Lowered price (please make offer if you're interested.)
Everything still available.
Selling my Brainwavz B2. Got them in August 2012 from Mp4Nation (so there is still that one year warranty.) With all the original accessories and tips.   NOTE: There is some discolouration on the comply foam tips and the Brainwavz logo on the headphones are a little faded.   Price is $80CAD shipped (for Canada and US).   Reason for selling: They still work very well! I am just selling off my gear.    Shipping them from London, Ontario, Canada. Meet-up...
Hi ClieOS/Fellow Headfi-ers,   I was wondering whether anyone could give me any advice for a possible upgrade from my Soundmagic E30. I like it a lot, except I think the isolation just isn't enough, especially since I am commuting a lot more now.   But since I would be upgrading anyway, I was thinking of looking for something with just a -bit- more sub-bass, or the 'hit' of the bass to my ears, not the mid-bass. So I am sort of eying the Future Sonic Atrios M5...
  Haha, well mine isn't slipping too far. And I really like them too much to part with them now! Their comfort level has increased since the last time I posted (although I still don't like to have them on for long periods) and I just really enjoy listening to them.
    I'm a newb, and I got to say that even my undistinguishing ears hear a difference and the E10 does make things sound better. But whether it's worth it or not, I agree with wilky61 and jeckyll, it really depends on you. I also agree with the comment that I still like the HM5 alone with my MBP.   I might be selling my E10 in fact, to change for an E17 so I can use with my iPod touch.     From my experience of lower-end headphones (Senn PX100, Denon AHD-1001, Soundmagic...
Hi everyone,   Sorry if this has been asked. I have searched this thread and it seems like the FiiO e10 is indeed compatible with Macbook Pros. For some reason there is no response when I plug in my new FiiO to my Mac. The blue light switches on, but my Mac doesn't recognize/realize a new device has been plugged in, and no sound comes out when I plug in my headphones to the jack (well, sound comes out of my laptop, but not from the FiiO).   Can anyone tell me...
Sorry, I was sleep deprived when I wrote that. I am ashamed /._.\ I realized only after I logged off. Off to edit~ But since it's lolworthy and already quoted I'll just use strikeout.   Thanks for the answers :D. I actually wished I waited as well... as the week passed I only grew more impatient and hps started coming on in the classifieds which I was so tempted to buy. Like $100 Lindy. More importantly, it's good to hear amps are not difficult to configure, however I am...
:/ MP4nation says it ships from 3-5 working days after order.... but it has been five and there hasn't been a shipment notification yet. ... Considering it's Chinese New Year Easter holidays, I'm guessing that it'll be Monday or Tuesday before they ship. Bummer... I have no proper headphones (besides my Bose) at the moment Y___Y... So excited to hear them. I really want to see what this rather hyped neutral sounding headphone is all about. Also will be the first time...
I am not sure if it's still the case, but don't Headfi-ers currently have a (50%!) discount on the Denon D1100? They are supposedly really bass-heavy and have a wide soundstage (to a point some people say it's unnatural for a closed headphone?).   Anyway, relevant links you may want to check out:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/602719/denon-ah-d1100-hot-offer-for-head-fiers   http://www.head-fi.org/t/539778/review-denon-ah-d1100