Posts by HiGHFLYiN9

Handsome little unit, nice work! 
Looks nice to me Kraken ;)
Up for sale is my personal pair of Beyerdynamic DT1350 portable headphones with a professionally done recable using Cardas brand wire and an Oyaide Rhodium plated plug made especially for portable players with cases preventing normal sized connectors. Headphone has been used sparingly. All internal soldering features Cardas silver-content solder. Included is the nice travel case and a brand new pair of Suede Pads still in package ($30 value).     Price includes shipping...
If I'm not mistaken, it only comes with the PCB and the manual. Hagerman may have a case or two left if you email him. You'll find plenty of info on the unit if you Google it. 
Up for sale is the really wonderful sounding Ack Industries Ack Dack! This little unit will turn your overly digital-sounding CDs and digital files into the smooth and analog sound of vinyl. It's very pleasant to listen to for long periods. This little unit was shipped back to Ack Industries and had quite a few upgrades fitted for $250 about 3 years ago, including the fitment of additional Auricaps in the output, fitment of a Vampire BNC Coax connector, an ultra resolution...
I have a nearly identical model made from some other manufacturer. I find it pretty useful to hold small things in place while dremeling, or hold up a small circuit board, or holding small items when using the drill press. 
Thanks for the feedback Saer, I've been impressed with the performance as well. It also goes great with a DAC :)
Up for sale is the Shanling PCD-300A desktop CD player. It's a great personal CD player for those with a bedside rig or needing to save space on their desktop. Included is an excellent sounding headphone output upfront, as well as a remote control with adjustable volume output. A great sounding player and very well built. Unit is in excellent condition, was reserved as a bedside rig unit and hardly ever used. SOLD!. Shipping available for other locations as well, but will...
Beautiful little unit with high end parts. Just like the unit Parks Audio is offering, but includes Vampire RCAs with Teflon dielectric, a Vampire Ground Post, higher-end CMQEE-3440AH PCB Cinemag transformers with better quality laminations, Cardas 5Ns diamond drawn silver wire, and assembled with Cardas Quadeutectic solder. So this is a very jazzed up unit with lots of upgrades. I purchased and assembled this to use with a MM unit, but it really needs to be used with a...
Up for sale is a great little accessory, the PRO-JECT Speed Box II. This unit connects to a number of turntables (see below) and not only allows for on-the-fly speed changes, but improves the sound quality as well through better power regulation. Only about 100 hours of use on the unit. Includes shipping in the Contiguous U.S. Canada and elsewhere a little more.      Info from the website below: A very useful accessory for most Pro-Ject turntables (excluding turntables...