or Connect

Posts by HiGHFLYiN9

You'd be surprised, braids almost always come out even if you use uniform pressure throughout the braiding process. Not to negate Fraggler's cable, he did a very nice job here. 
Thanks very much!  There's no sleeving on that particular cable, it's actually just the Ballista wire (transparent jacket over a quad of wires, each with alternating UP-OCC copper and UP-OCC silver clad copper strands).
Offering the Emotiva Little Ego for $85 shipped (firm). It's brand new, simply removed from its package but never used. Ended up having a few more bills than expected and need to curtain my audio spending. Includes box, etc. The Little Ego has a nice feature allowing you to adjust the processing, so you can find the setting you find that sounds most agreeable. Great for on the go. 
You can get some that snap on and off, so you can experiment pretty quickly and easily. I found I liked the Kimber USB cable better without them, but for power it's hard to imagine much if any detriment. They're typically used on cables to eliminate noise/interference. Sometimes you see audio cable manufacturers have offerings with ferrite (like PS Audio's power cables several years ago) or the older Cardas Quadlink, As neverdien said, if you already have clean power,...
Hah! That sweet Y split made me smile :) Rock and roll baby! 
Very fair price and an excellent sounding DAC, good luck with your sale. 
Beautiful, very nice work! :) 
Glad you're following your own ears. Sometimes the best performing (on paper), most detailed amp isn't what sounds the most enjoyable.