Posts by actorlife

Bump.
^^How is that working for you?
Anyone?
Will FiiO D3 (D03K) upgrade my sound with my Home Deck Sony CD player hooked up to my amplifier and speakers setup? Thanks. Is this basically the same thing? http://www.amazon.com/Portta-PETDTAT-Digital-Analog-Converter/dp/B003O509PY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401638801&sr=8-1&keywords=Digital+to+Analog+Audio+Converter
Was listening to them on a netflix movie via my AVR and they did a great job, so darn good for the price.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Hi guys was wondering if anyone here has these(W770)? They are pretty good wireless headphones except for the poor bass responce(Use with skype and music on PC). I was wondering If I could do a mod and exchange the drivers. I want to get the correct size, so I was wondering If the MEElectronics HT-21($20) might be a good fit? Or maybe another pair? I don't want to spend too much, so maybe $15-25. I Hope I'm posting in the right area. Thank you for your help.   Lenovo...
I had these when they first came out for 20 bucks and thought they were pretty good(They were ruined by water). I just got a pair on Lenovo wireless headset w770(lacking in bass) recently and was wondering if I could swap these with the HT-21 drivers? Would they fit?
Welcome back! So you still loving them? Do any mods?