or Connect

Posts by jwbrent

Yes, the transfer process from a Mac to a 240 can be highly frustrating. 
Regarding AK Connect, the missing album artwork appears to be only hi res titles, not all strangely, but none of my 600+ CD rips have this issue. Also, someone commented earlier that gapless playback is defeated with AK Connect, and that is correct.   I'm hoping these issues will be resolved in an app update or a firmware update sometime in the future ...   Still, this functionality when using an AK dap as the source on a speaker system is really nice to have.
I don't have any WAV files on my 240, but I seem to recall they don't have tag info unless a cue sheet is used. Perhaps someone with more experience on this can chime in ...
I see no reason why not ...
I decided to keep my XT-1s since the cost of the XT-2s was prohibitive ($18,000).   Let me just say again, the Raidho tweeter is exemplary, the best I've heard. There is a delicacy in the mids and trebles that draws one in emotionally. Never strident, even with questionable recordings, the tonal quality leans just slightly to the darker side of neutral. The soundstage is immense, both in the lateral and vertical planes—the speakers just spookily disappear into the...
In the settings, you can set the 240 to rescan your entire library. Alternatively, you can reboot the 240 and this will do the same thing.
Me too.
Fully agree. Great functionality although I have some album art issues with my setup using an iPad mini 4.
I purchased these award winning high purity silver interconnects directly from Kimber since I used to be a dealer. They are in beautiful condition with no mars or discoloration. They are terminated with Kimber's own UltraPlate RCA connectors, and if you look closely at the picture, you will see the Kimber branded shrink being used for those concerned with non-factory terminated Kimbers that are prevalent on the web.   These cables currently retail for $840.   I have...
Just thought I would mention I just placed my mint black Hugo in the source classifieds ...