Posts by nuguy

are there any koss ksc-35 mod? to improve its sound quality
did anybody compare the koss ksc-50 to the koss ksc-35?
how much is it? '
i saw the sony d-cj01 at future shop. vancouver canada (for $290 cdn)... it looks cool & feels solid. i havent audiotion it thoi
the cons on HD MP3 players are bad battery life (less than 4 hours) and they are heavyer than mp3.cd player
i like to buy the iRiver250/riovolt 250...however looking at the mp3.com hardware forum and various sites. it has alot of flaws such as recognizing cd-rw/ skipping problem (during jogging)..i probally wait for the iRiver350 slimx... or the sony d-cj01 (when theres a review for this product)
Quote: The sound quality is excellent. Apart from a little noise from the electronics which you don’t find with the Sony’s ... is it mechnical noise or audio hiss?
to thomas....where did you saw the sony d-cj01? what store anyway, in terms of sound-quality and build-quality...sony d-cj01 (mp3.cd) player surely beat the RIO 250/iRiver 250.
where can i find the "3-tip" the new version of the sony ex70 online and cheapest price too?
.................................................. ............................................... Supposedly the volume control is actually the only difference. However, some people feel that the resistance in the volume control actually improves the sound. .................................................. ............................................... hows does a volumer controller improves the sounds?....it just adjust the vol. from the source...eq. cd player.