Posts by mark2410

is it that bad?  the couple reviews ive seen of it seem to rate it rather highly. true, lower heat kinda appeals but more because i like the idea rather than it actually being a problem.  as for specific nvida tech, well ive not really used them much over the years.  only ever had 2.  a 6600gt and i think an m8600gt.  either should accelerate video fine and the only thing i really wish one would work some magic on is firefox.  it and its crappy single threading.  so not...
the psu is i think a cx430.  at the time of purchase the psu was only meant to turn old bits into a functional machine but well, stuff happened and those bits got upgraded.   i know benchcmarks no the whole put the 270x ahead but well, gpus are really not my thing and so thats why the 750ti i thought was a nice balance, low power and reasonably fast.  then others all kinda roared nooooo get the 270x.  so power usage aside there is nothing inparticular to be gained by...
need a little assistance.   sunday ordered a 750ti (amazon just dispatched) and from having asked some where people seemed of the opinion my psu (only a 430w cpu an fx6300) would cope easy with a 270x and it was the much better buy.  so i just impulse ordered one.   issue is obviously not keeping them both.  so how nice are amazon likely to be about returning?  id rather try them both and pick that way but not sufficiently to case probs returning one.     so are...
hey, only heard the wooduo2's of them.  the bass on the 750 and it are on totally diff levels.  the 2 is gargantuan and warm tonaly, so for EDL i wouldnt think of it as pairing well, EDL wants harder cleaner not warm and soft.  yammys tend to be a bit warm also so it wouldnt be my first go to but im guessing there.  the 7BE i dont know.  if it went warm like 6 id say no but...... im just guessing.   i can say the 750 is good for it, quick and clean and short of denon...
oooh yes, the first casualty of buying good quality stuff, well other than your wallet, is when you listen to things where the bit rate isnt good or the mastering is terrible.  its a major annoyance for me when you get a song you like but the mastering is so terrible,  you know, dynamically compressed, treble thats all gritty and abrasive.   of course the trade off is that good stuff, good stuff sounds better than you ever knew possible.
well hello there, hat, ring, toss.   let me see RHA wise i've had the 350, 600 and of course the 750.  all of which i have reviewed on here for your good selves.  naturally it would a pleasure to have a crack at your latest and greatest.
well...... not sure it totally agree on the very balanced, i perhaps might say comparatively balanced but yeah they do make a good noise.
 hi and welcome.  sorry about your wallet. so you say your not fidnig the bass to be that large, can i ask what you have used before as my first thought would be that its simply your used to "consumer" products with stupid amounts of bass.  therefore these may seem lighter than you may have thought from what people round here would say.
give them some time to burn in,  the highs stay quite abundant but do refine somewhat.  also remember to feed them good bit rate tracks.  feed them low rate, brittle hard highs the 750 wont to be terribly forgiving about it.
ahh foam tips, yes they boost up the low end and mute the highs a little.   yes the gr07 is much cleaner and is still one of the very best IEMs you can get for the money.  the gr07 is superb.  though..... the GR04 gets you most of the way to the 7 but at a tiny fraction of its cost.  its lower numbered name is misleading as its only a little ibt below the 7 and quite a bit above the 6.  plus when the 4 came out it was priced waaay more than it is today.   as for EQ,...