Posts by mark2410

i do like this post
just to make it known, the chaps at Signature Acoustics have let me know they are currently on an introductory offer.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/261742689663?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D261742689663%26_rdc%3D1&rmvSB=true   that means the current price is just 2000 Rupees, with free shipping within India and international (worldwide) shipping is an extra 1000 making them in total just 3000.   so that makes them about...
  oh yes, its very revealing and explicit.  its what i love so much about it. dont worry about getting overloaded with info, youll quickly get used to it and wonder how you did without.  one thing though if you havent found it yourself already, badly mastered, dynamicaly compressed or bad bit rate stuff all becomes stuff you cannot help but notice and it can be a really pain if an album you formely loved is now ruined because you can now hear all the things taht are wrong...
complys help a touch tame the treble a little, foam tips pretty much always do.
well if there is one thing that is ever true about audio, i think once you reach a point its far more about what is "best" for you rather than what is "best."   if it pairs up great for you then enjoy.  myself i like that there is ever soemthing new and different, like a never ending wine tasting i love new and different things.
 ah. right, well the DJE-1500 ive net heard but i did have the hje-900 so im going to presume they have a similar flavour.  V.  the t10 is V and the ie8 is V.  the 425 (got a 420) is the antithesis of big V shaped drama.  its in comparison super dull and boring. flattish slightly middy hype easy on the ear.  i like the 420 but its very diff from the otehrs you mention. if its more isolation you want.  id say look tomards the DN-1000, 2000 if your budget stretches.  they...
ooh, id say try to find an RE-272.  best treble of anything ever, easily.  also the CK10 has crazy good treble.  the ck100 too is suposed to be great but not heard it myself.  neither have a heard the x9. also the senn IE8 has amazing treble but it also has tons of bass so cant really call it bright, treble great on it though.  also tho FX-500 i think has excelent treble. the titan 1 is great too, but think you know i thought that anyway.
while id never rule out the possibility, i dont believe so.  if it is the case then if i could not get the fit down so that there were at there best then than in itself is a flaw. also given i am 99.99% certain that in was DUNU that produced it for musical fidelity id be surprised if they were not able to handily best their efforts with 1 BA driver verses a 3way hybrid.  not that more drivers means better but i would be surprised. tbh the 50s problem was its cost.
lol i litteraly just answered that in the other thread. still il post it here to as may be helpful for others ooh good question.  well the extension on the TITAN 1 is super high.  sufficiently high that it was a factor in why i couldnt handle all the treble.  the 750 in comparison rolls away rather earlier and the 750 is still one of the better trebles around!  quantity wise they arent a million miles away from each other the 750 has comparatively more mids making them...
 ooh good question.  well the extension on the TITAN 1 is super high.  sufficiently high that it was a factor in why i couldnt handle all the treble.  the 750 in comparison rolls away rather earlier and the 750 is still one of the better trebles around!  quantity wise they arent a million miles away from each other the 750 has comparatively more mids making them more evenly tuned.  the 750 also laks that same inclination towards that spike, that spike thats ever so near...