or Connect

Posts by mark2410

well right off neither is really "better" than the other.  they are different and close enough in abilities that you pick on preferences not because one is markedly better tahn the other. the 1000 is more level.  kinda WWWWW shaped but mostly even, maybe little bit aV shaped compared with how the Deltas are when you use its bassy filter.  so for me i prefer the Delta with that tame treble with if you swap filters you can open and lighten iy up a fair bit too and make in...
oh, yeah cant say ive spotted any italian one bargains but yeah its completely stupid.  they will all quite happily send anywhere in the EU yet they dont auto price match between countries
bump, new site launch has their price and the price of lots of things all sleshed quite significantly.  these going from US$42.50 to US$25     so yeah, and god i hate to say it but early christmas buying gifts for the small humans in your life maybe?  anyway its a big price cut so just saying.
oh, sorry my calling them "Rainforest" is a just a jokey way of referring to Amazon.  sorry if that wasnt very clear  http://www.amazon.co.uk/ i currently see they have them going for £220 however, but do remember to check other Amazons.  usually the German one is good for Senn's and the Spanish one too can sometimes be randomly cheap.
Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Brief: Kid friendly headphones Price: US$42.50 or about £28 Specifications: Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, Bluetooth Operating Distance: 10 meters / 33 feet, Frequency range: 2.4 ~ 2.48 GHz, Distortion: ≤1%, Microphone Sensitivity: -40dB, Working Time: Music Play Time up to 6 hours, Talk Time up to 10 hours, Charging Time: Approx. 3hours Accessories: Micro USB charging cable and a...
Have you ever wanted to get a pair of headphones for your beloved child, to offer them the chance to experience the artistic wonder that is music? Have you ever wanted to grab your childs phone / tablet from their hands and smash it into tiny pieces if you hear the Angry Birds theme one more time? Well if you have answered yes to either question then Brainwavz may just have the solution for you, if that sounds like something of interest then read on.   N.B. Update, with...
 hey, sorry i totally missed your question back when you asked. 1  err dunno.  the 185 is more than the 180, the 180 always felt super duper weightless and rightly or wrongly a bit fragile.  the 185 feel more sturdy. 2  yes you can use a normal cable as you do just now but you wiss out on the potentially biggest benefit of getting the 185 3  no idea, closed stuff usually does after a while but thats me. 4  dunno, not heard the 195 but....... they wont be.  1 closed are...
well i tihnk its unfair to say they are useless, clearly its not everywhere that the dropouts are an issue as its enviroment related it would seem. have thouse that are having dropout issues tried many other things in the same enviroment at the same time? to try and work out if its speceifically these that are having a major problem or if its simpliy that more powerfull wifi signals are drowning out bluetooth so everything would have dropouts?
well i grant if your after consistancy then they will be whta youre after. still im eagerly waiting version two which out to be cemming with some better drivers so we can really let the DAC stretch its legs a little and show what benefit can be had by using an external DAC.