Posts by mark2410

ooh if you have an 18 and if you can use it as a DAC and amp then it may possibly beat the X3.  ive not used an E18 so cant say. assuming the dac and amp in the 18 are the same as the x5 then it should sound just like an x5 then, so that would make it x3 beating, of course in theory.
 well i use the Tube as a benchmark because i know it and many others will too.  i really cannot say with certainty for any other systems but certainty most Tube lines are LOUD.  just far and away, easily the loudest "normal" activity that i would see people encountering regularly.  i would think that other enclosed transport systems would also be loud but as to how loud one is to the other, well i dont know.   a quick google shows that the Tube as sound peaks just edging...
hi, the ER4 are as close to the ER4 as to make little difference so take my commentary regarding them as to be applicable to the hf3 too. in short, the etys are needle points of detail and clarity.  the Heaven its a broad, open expanse that while will give you more bass it wont match the pin sharp detail youve had.
maybe, probably.   never used a note 4 output so no idea if its good or not but...... using a dedicated DAP like an x3 where the primary focus has been sounding good where as a phones audio is very much of lesser concern.  i cant say the note isnt good but id be willing to bet that the X3 would with some ease beat it.  then comes the big but................. if things like the mic and such matter, well youd loose that right off the bat.  of course if the note has a good...
well yes.  the actual quantity stays but they loose a bit of the hardness to their edge.
 well the 750 refine in the highs, get less brittle and abrasive.  lol yeah, "better" begins to become a really subjective term.  glad your pleased with them.
oh.  well thats a bugger.  i really thought the 200 would do it.  i still have not a clue what the foam ones i used came off either..  the IE8/80 smash the Momentums.  the Momentum is really bassy, big and rich, bit subdued highs.  the 8 is V shaped monster with both bass and treble to die for.  quite different beasts but side by side the 8 is a true top tier IEM and the Momentum, while a really nice product and gets your most of the way to the top, when you jump all the...
well, in addition to my list i have an HW-650 here too.  while im quite happy to accept that others have seemingly reported back the Heavans as rather special, rather more so than i, if there is something you specificaly think i should have a look at again then let me know but...... if you are suggestiong that unless someone has a DX90 or AK240 the heavens dont perform at their best then surely that in itself is an issue? if from what i have there is particular setup you...
lol.  yes i know, i keep thinking about replacing the camera.  maybe something for if the wallet survives Christmas.
Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made balanced armature, Sensitivity: 112dB, Impedance: 16Ω, Cable Length: 1.2m, Weight: 17g per earpiece   Accessories:  6 pairs of white silicone tips, 3 rounded and 3 more conical.  Then of course there is that case.   Build Quality: ...