Posts by mark2410

Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59 In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit: Dynamic Driver, Driver Size: 8mm, Sound Pressure Level: 100dB, Impedance: 16 ohm, Housing Material: ABS Cable Length: 1.2m, Weight: 10g   Accessories:  3 pairs of silicone tips.   Build Quality:  Buds look nicely...
Final Audio Adagio III Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.       First Impressions:  Well the box seems a fairly minimal affair.  I know for Final Audio this a fairly low end offering but you know to some people this is a lot for earphones.  I’m more than a touch disappointed that there is no case, not even a little baggy.  I know it’s easily cured with ebay but still.  It’s all quite Spartan, 3 pairs of tips and that’s your lot.  Unimpressed with...
oh indeed.  given its now almost december i can safely say these have been my favourite IEM of the year.
well to be fair to them everyones ears will hear something differently, whats really important is there is consistency so that you know if someone says xyz then you know exactly how that will translate to your ears picking them up. that said, yeah im with you.  too much treble for me to really think of them as dark.
as usual i have taken a while to get my review up and dusted but here is for the perusal of all.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410
N.B.  I have just had it pointed out it actually does have a neck synch.  the design of its just happens to melt into the rest of the Y splitter so much that i never realised it was there!!!  
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review   Thanks to mp4nation for the sample.   Brief:  The S5 has a baby brother   Price:  US$50 or £31   Specification:  Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 9mm, Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic, Sensitivity: 100dB at 1mW, Frequency range: 18Hz ~ 18kHz, Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 100dB, Channel balance: =< 1dB (at 1000Hz), Rated input power: 10mW, Maximum input power: 40mW, Plug: 3.5 mm, gold plated., Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord, Copped OFC, 1...
Brainwavz S0 Review   Thanks to mp4nation for the sample.       First Impressions:  The bundle as first meets the eye looks great.  A good looking and functional case, an array of tips, a shirt clip and a little Velcro cable tie.    For a product of this price range it’s good to see such a comprehensive package.  Though I find myself thinking what’s with everyone doing black and red things these days?  Not that I hate the black and red combo, just seems to be...
oooh, if i recall there was a thread one here sometime back where people were modding the E9.  im afraid i cant recall what it was called but maybe have a google and see if it comes up
give thema  little time.  your ears get used to soemthing and if you arent used to swapping about alot when you hearsomething new you can find anything new just sounds "wrong."  give them some time and i would very much expect that you will find them quite amazingly good. btw whats your source?  they do somewhat like power but i dont see you mention?