Posts by mark2410

why is it that whenever something bad happens its never just the one thing?   it would appear the latest sucky thing is my pair of UM2's seem to have gone quiet on one side.  awesome.  i mean i know i hardly ever use them but thats beside the point and maddeningly there is no discernible reason for it.  im beginning to think ive greatly upset the old house faeries of yore and their out to get me.    i be not a terribly happy bunny.
hmm, 262s, se530s, plus i also really like the KC3 and IE7.  prob have to put the re600 on there too.
well it was a warrenty replocement so i cont see them sending another but..................   so i had the card in the fiio x3 and it couldnt see it but on running format external storage it formatted the card and then it could see it.  so i poped out the card, put in the studio and hooked it up to the computer.  suddenly i can write to it and it seems the studio can see it.  fingers crossed it works.   weirdliy now the 32gb card ive been using now cant be seen by the...
mine is a sandisk,  when the last one died they replaced under warranty but what ever the problem is its got to be the card.  its not vissable to any dap ive got.   weirdly if i plug in the studio to the computer with the card in it, the computer can see and use the card so the studio is communicating with it.   tried resetting so its not that either.  does it matter what the file allocation size is?
still not working its like the studio isnt seeing the card at all but its visible and writeable in the studio when connected to the computer.  i get the same result with the rocoo ba.
hmm   so thats what i used to format the disk and thats the firmware im running.
hey all, soo had an sd card die and now the new one wont get recognised by the studio. its a  64gb btw.   whats the latest firmware out and what if any secret was there to getting 64gb fat32 cards to work. i really dont recall having this trouble before.
its fairly typical for companies to keep a few around but you never know, it would be silly to have tons sitting just in case.   not sure what youd make a 600 though, you did love the 262 too didnt you?
oh yes, there probably should be decimal point in there shouldnt there.  tbh normally the "specs" just are a copy paste job off the companies website so oops, not sure how that happened.   the case, what the horrible leather with an elastic band case i got?  its senns biggest failing, they insanely over engineer the cases to the point they are unpleasant to use.  im afraid i dont know its name, an email to sennheiser would be your best bet there i think but....... id be...
yes it does. if your CEO your the public face of the company.  same reason no one noticed or cared when he was CFO (i tihnk.)  taking on such a role puts you in the public view so expect the public to care about your behaviour.  if you dont want public scrutiny dont take such a public role.