Posts by kloan

If that's true, there's a good chance I'll hate them since I hated the Atrio MG7.   I honestly don't understand how one person can compare these to those, and another to the UM3X when each IEM is FAR different from each other..   Really irritating....
From my experience with aluminum devices, the material is definitely more prone to denting than stainless steel. Stainless steel can take a much harder beating than aluminum.   You can clearly see in that pic small dents on the edges. That wouldn't happen if it were made with stainless steel.   Whatever though, it is what it is. I take care of my things regardless, so they're never going to look like a kid used them. I just hope I'm happy with the sound. After all, that...
It's aluminum??? WTF. Everything I read said they were stainless steel.   Guess I should have read from the one site that would be sure to have the correct information: yamaha.com   hmm... a little disappointed to learn they're aluminum.
I see dents.   Surely they were subject to abuse, but stainless steel wouldn't normally be damaged so easily.
Ah well I suppose that's not too bad.... I just really want to hear these things!
still waiting for mine to ship
lol, mine too..... sucks..... i wanna hear these!!
I like the sound of the iPhone 4 better than the iPod Touch 4G, but the Touch still sounds alright IMO.
Hope so, I seem to be really sensitive to upper mids these days... it's why I sent back my Atrios, and also why I didn't like the Coppers.
Cool, thanks! I used a 5% coupon code, PAYDAY, and with shipping it ended up being $114 CDN.   Really bizarre thing happened though... when I was in Paypal setting up the payment, it showed I had a balance of $51.15 USD, which I have no idea where it came from. I check my history for the entire month of January and there's no record of it.   So unless I can figure out where that money came from, I'm gonna tell myself these only cost me $63... lol :)   I hope...