Posts by kloan

I'm venturing a guess........ better? At least, that's what I'm hoping he meant.... lol   After these, I still have two more IEMs I want to try: Shure SE215 & TDK BA200.
It's only a very high end of the treble spectrum that seems to be there... difficult to describe, but most of the treble is quite nice... it's just this really high thin veil of upper treble that seems to coat everything.
Treble on yours is getting what? You left a word out.....    I'm very happy to hear these don't have that obnoxious spike in the 2k-4k range that so many other IEMs I've listened to had. That's a definite plus.. the rest of the mids on these are really nice too. Gives a lot of weight to vocals and guitar.
Just got mine today.   First impressions: The whole presentation seems to be blanketed in a very high treble, which at higher volumes is quite nauseating. Unfortunately, these seem to come to life at higher volumes, and are somewhat dull at lower volumes.   If ever there was a time to believe in burn-in, surely it would be now, because that treble has to go away for me to enjoy these. It's unfortunate, because everything else about them sounds terrific. Some...
They'll be way too expensive. They have a tendency to jack their prices up for Canadians.. I'd expect it to be well over $200 from them.   I don't want to pay more than $150 or so.
Is there a spike in the 2k-4k freq range with these?
They ship overseas, but only offer Bank Deposit or COD.... hmmm...... $152 shipped is quite tempting, though unsure of COD.   EDIT: oops, clicked Submit... lol, ah well I'll see how it goes...     Expansys HK has em for a good price too, but not in stock ATM: http://www.expansys.com.hk/tdk-ba200-dual-balanced-armature-in-ear-headphones-222804/   They only accept CC or Bank Transfer... dunno why these HK vendors don't accept Paypal.
They're fine once you're wearing them.. it's just when they're wound up in a case or whatever... getting them untangled is a bit of a chore, the earpieces tend to get snagged on each other.
Yeah, I've found the same thing. WTF. The Monster Turbine Pro Coppers had this and so did the Atrio MG7. I'm crossing my fingers the Yamaha EPH-100 don't.   Um, about the cable.... it's a HUGE pain in the ass. It gets twisted and tangled very easily. (you are talking about the 8320 cable, right?)   What IEMs are those? Who sells them? Is there a review thread on those yet?   
Still waiting for mine...... uggghhhhh........... they only JUST got prepared for being sent overseas.... man, the wait sucks.