Posts by kloan

I've been having issues of either side (but the right mostly) cutting out constantly while working out. I didn't know what the cause was.. I thought the driver was seizing. I'd knock the back of it rather hard on something a few times and the sound would come back, so I thought that's what it was.   It wasn't until about a week ago I realized it was moisture. Now I take the tip off, wipe the mesh side on my shirt or pants, then blow on it to make sure it's clear,...
I've been using my mom's Sennheiser PX100. I thought from all of the positive reviews these get that they'd sound decent. What's with the echo?? Everything I listen to sounds like there's a reverb effect. I can literally hear an echo from dialogue in movies, music sounds off..... I don't like these things at all... plus they crackle....
I'm liking these more and more. The bass is amazing! I'm using the large rounded tips, and they sit just at the opening of my ears, so the bass is crazy... not sloppy or anything either.   Treble could still be better, but I don't have many hours on them yet. Isolation is really great, I can't hear a thing at the gym except my music.
Eric is the person I have been dealing with. He finally replied this evening after I sent a slightly irate email. His explanation was that they weren't sure who's name to put on the cheque because my sister purchased them with her credit card and had them shipped to me. Meanwhile, I already told him to put it in her name back on the 3rd. So he says the cheque has been mailed now, but he was waiting to find out when I should expect it before he would send a reply back. I...
For anyone that might be thinking of sending theirs back for a refund, in Canada:   BEWARE! It's been 20 days and counting, and I have yet to receive a refund cheque. Being dicked around by someone at the company who hasn't responded in a week after telling me he'd look into why my cheque hasn't arrived.   TERRIBLE customer service.
I don't think Supertips would fit properly because of how long the barrel is on the EPH. I tried using some Sony Hybrids, but they're just too short to stay on the barrel.   I could be wrong though...
Thanks for that! It does seem like that's what I'm hearing.   I noticed it wasn't quite as bad through my iPod Nano, as it was through my iPod Touch. However, I did think that through the Nano, some music sounded somewhat congested and lacked clarity, despite that upper range. It seems as though there is some treble missing below that frequency which affects the overall clarity of sound.   Anyway, I found them relatively enjoyable in the gym tonight, and significantly...
I'm venturing a guess........ better? At least, that's what I'm hoping he meant.... lol   After these, I still have two more IEMs I want to try: Shure SE215 & TDK BA200.
It's only a very high end of the treble spectrum that seems to be there... difficult to describe, but most of the treble is quite nice... it's just this really high thin veil of upper treble that seems to coat everything.
Treble on yours is getting what? You left a word out.....    I'm very happy to hear these don't have that obnoxious spike in the 2k-4k range that so many other IEMs I've listened to had. That's a definite plus.. the rest of the mids on these are really nice too. Gives a lot of weight to vocals and guitar.