Posts by elwappo99

You might get mixed responses on the HE560 vs HE500 question. I had them both to compare, and in my experience the HE560 had a very odd treble spike that was very odd and irritating. I easily picked the HE500 over the HE560. Comparing the relative price of the HE560 to the Edition X, I'd say the Edition X is easily worth the little bit over the HE560.  TBH, I've never really liked Woo Audio products. They look great, but they seem to be pretty far behind on the...
 I read through this thread and all I learned was @Beagle is a very very patient individual. These flagships are increasing in price simply because they can. It really started when the LCD-3 nearly doubled the price of the LCD-2 and people gobbled it up. Since then the prices keep going up. Every year there seems to be a new crop of people in the hobby that will drop $5k to "get the best setup" and away we go. Without people finally realizing there's very little (and in...
 Use the stock music app. See where it says SD1, SD2, USB storage?  At the top there's little tabs for artist, song, album, genre... You can also swipe left to right.   I'm still running into issues where the stock player will freeze or lock up (pioneer XDP 300r). I think I'm narrowing it down. Any attempt to play a 5.1 file locks it up, no questions asked.  I'm also having an issue where one microsd card I have will constantly disconnect. Redetection occurs when the card...
 Yup, seems like it's a microsd card issue. I have two 128gb cards from my X5 that I popped straight into the DP-x1 and then the XDP 300r. Narrowed it down to one card issue with the XDP. Transferred it to the DP-X1 and same issue happened. Haven't had time to further investigate.
I purchased one of these from Amazon and have had it for a few days. I had purchased the DPX1 as well, but the unit had very loose jacks.   These are very similar, but not as far as identical. Some different overlays are present.     But I a having the strangest issue on the XPD-300r. After being on for about 30 minutes of inactivity the unit will think the microSD cards are unmounted! Cards no longer showing up. Unplugging and plugging them both in fixes it, but I'm...
Its the original dpx1
Just got a dpx1 and im hoping to get some input. Ive got one of the units with wiggly sockets. I'm a bit surprised the 3.5mm jack makes a small clicking noise. But whats kind of odd is the 3.5mm jack has almost no resistance to hilding the plug in. Barely pulling on the cable pops the jack out. Anyone have this experience?
   I'm out of ideas then! Sorry to hear it's not working for you.
   Are you comparing the exact same files? Are the files on the X5 files from the CD or downloaded elsewhere?  If they are different what are the two sources of the music?
I forgot a word.Oops meant $100 less.