Posts by elwappo99

Just got a dpx1 and im hoping to get some input. Ive got one of the units with wiggly sockets. I'm a bit surprised the 3.5mm jack makes a small clicking noise. But whats kind of odd is the 3.5mm jack has almost no resistance to hilding the plug in. Barely pulling on the cable pops the jack out. Anyone have this experience?
   I'm out of ideas then! Sorry to hear it's not working for you.
   Are you comparing the exact same files? Are the files on the X5 files from the CD or downloaded elsewhere?  If they are different what are the two sources of the music?
I forgot a word.Oops meant $100 less.
  Interesting price on the HD700. Brand new ones are running for $100 on ebay right now with used ones down in the $325 range
Was thinking about grabbing one of these, so I wanted to see if anyone was unloading one before I get one shipped from China.    Shipping to CONUS, payment via paypal   Thanks! 
If anyone's got an eye out for this unit the prices seemed to have dropped quite heavily. Currently brand new on ebay for $580   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cayin-iDAC-6-32Bit-384kHz-DSD128-Audio-DA-Converter-Decoder-IHA6-/252678376388?var=&hash=item3ad4ce0bc4:m:m9I_A1VNzJ4bifgmqtpZ87Q
 I think I blew it    On my side there mostly shows HD700 pics. I was taking pictures and decided to grab some of the nighthawk since I was sure I was going to sell it. I'm now on the fence.
the new clearance price for the dpx1 is $600 as it has been discontinued. I think it was 550 over black friday. So theres a few places to get that price
Sennheiser HD700 open headphones   Condition: Excellent condition overall.  I purchased these new from Sennheiser Directly. Used a very minimal amount since then.       Included: HD700 Original Stock Cable Original Factory Box and Sleeve   $320   Prices include paypal fees and shipping CONUS.