or Connect

Posts by elwappo99

Looks like the new clearance price for the DP-X1 is down to $550 as it is being discontinued for the new DP-X1a and Pioneer XDP-300r.   https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01AWLQ1AY/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
 Spam. My email got spam. From notifications on this thread.
Looks like the now going rate for a new Onkyo DP-X1  is $550 as they discontinue it and bring out the DP-X1 and XDP-300r.
Iriver support has been terrible in the US since like 2007. One of the reasons i won't buy an AK
 With what headphones?
 Definitely agree with this. However a big drawback is the HE-6 really needs it's own dedicated amplifier. This makes it a lot different than other headphones where you can get a good amp and just swap headphones with that amp.  If you don't want to do that, I think the HE-500s are a terrific headphone. I still prefer them to the HE560, and I think they have a fairly similar sound signature to my HE-6.
The Audeze LCD-2 for $700 is back at Adorama       I wonder if they're gonna run anything special for BF.
 HE-6
I would avoid headphonia for any headphone advice.He500>hd650=hd600Haven't heard the he400i, but the he400 was good technically but had some odd sound balance issues