or Connect

Posts by elwappo99

V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Black headphones   These headphones looks like they're in good condition overall. Purchased them about a week ago and decided they weren't for me.    Included: LP2 Travel Pouch (really nice case)     Payment:  Paypal, MO, or check (shipment after payment clears). Price includes paypal fees and shipping costs with USPS priority service. Shipping to CONUS only for now.    Trades: Not looking for trades on this item. 
 Huh, total bummer.  Pretty rare since Audio-gd usually tests their units for 200 hours before they send them.
 Is the windows system volume turned down?  I see a coax and BNC on the back?
I think fiio makes the same cable for like $20
Meant the uhhhh wut for the ef6. It didn't like it even with the he500s.Someone also said the Burson soloist is a great match for the he6. Tbh theres a lot of claims of headphone amps driving the he6 to their "full potential " that leave me scratching my head.
Uhhhhh..... wutTo be fair learning about power for the he6 has been a journey for the community. but by the time the ef6 came out we did know you needed speaker amps.Schiit rag handles the he6 quite well. I would say its pretty expensive but tbh comparing it to the ef6, I'd pretty easily recommend the extra cost.
  The D7100 also had a really steep asking price IIRC. I think like over $1k, but we see how quickly that tanked.   Based on their last attempt, I wouldn't hold my breath. Although there were plenty of fanboys. 
Looking for one of the Audio-gd amplifiers such as the NFB-1 or C2 Class A. Mostly looking for the newer generation that has a volume knob as opposed to the button versions.   Shipping to CONUS.    Thanks! 
  Agreed totally stellar deal on the LCD-2. Plus you get a full 3 year warranty which I'd probably want with a pair of Audezes. Very tempting to grab a pair myself and jump back into Audezes. 
 I don't think you'll find anyone has. These are pretty rare units and its unlikely someone has them all. However, if you have sensitive headphones or IEMs then the C2 or NFB1 would definitely be a better choice.    Definitely surprising. Considering the price gap I'd grab the NFB1.    On the C2 the XLR jack is wired the same as the SE. There wouldn't be any difference.          I have a previous version of the C2 Class A (version just before this 11th anniversary...