or Connect

Posts by elwappo99

That sounds incredibly disappointing and frustrating after spending so much money on these headphones. Sorry to hear that
Well ill go ahead and be the first. Interested to hear how this compares to the mjolnir 2. Mjolnit 2 starts at around $900
Yea not at all. Only thing worse would be saying it sounds like the Audeze El8
 Thornton!? I'm also a structural! But I'm juuuuuuuuust starting out. 
 Heyoooo! I'm also Civil.      I think FR only really tells a part of the measurement story. I find the CSDs are what I turn to more often than FR.
This is a stellar deal. Just remember these are customs and will take awhile.Please treat the folks at massdrop and UE, like humans. Didn't happen so much last time.
Was hoping to catch someone interested in selling one of these. I'm interested in either the older version or the newer revision just the same.   I'm traveling up and down the state quite often, so if you're in California, I could probably do a local pickup and pay cash.    Thanks! 
   quick post that .gif again! 
 Not putting the T1 in your top 5 headphones makes us love you all the more, Nomax! 
 If it is beyer, let's hope they learned from the T1 and it's a lot better than that