or Connect

Posts by elwappo99

Hifiman HE500 open planar headphones   Condition: Decent condition overall. I use a lot of headphones so each headphone rarely gets a whole lot of use. I did have one of those large beyerdynamic pads on the headband which seemed to cause a crease in it (see pictures). Also the coating on the yolk seemed to have worn off at some point while in storage (doesn't make sense to me either). Storage box has damage on it (see pictures and I can add more).    Included: HE-500...
Price lowered
 Weird. Maybe that loserface Tyll guy knows what he's talking about?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23lyqf0p28&t=8m7s
 HE6 needs more power, but I don't know about any factors.  That woo amp with the "K1000" output doesn't drive the HE6 if that's what you're asking. 
Hifiman HE500 open planar headphones   Condition: Decent condition overall. I use a lot of headphones so each headphone rarely gets a whole lot of use. I did have one of those large beyerdynamic pads on the headband which seemed to cause a crease in it (see pictures). Also the coating on the yolk seemed to have worn off at some point while in storage (doesn't make sense to me either). Storage box has damage on it (see pictures and I can add more).    Included: HE-500...
 Should be stellar! 
Looking to see if anyone has a female (AK) 2.5mm to male 4 pin XLR adapter they'd be willing to sell.   Shipping to CONUS.
  It's also playing a song that has had it's volume cranked way up. If you play anything that has a serious dynamic range that won't cut it. 
This amplifier is in good condition overall. It sounds pretty terrific. Touch warm, but also fast and punchy.    Condition:   Included: HA200 Power Cable Original Box     Payment:  Paypal, MO, or check (shipment after payment clears). Price includes paypal fees and shipping costs with USPS priority service. Shipping to CONUS only for now.    Trades: Not looking for trades on this item. 
V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Black headphones   These headphones looks like they're in good condition overall. Purchased them about a week ago and decided they weren't for me.    Included: LP2 Travel Pouch (really nice case)     Payment:  Paypal, MO, or check (shipment after payment clears). Price includes paypal fees and shipping costs with USPS priority service. Shipping to CONUS only for now.    Trades: Not looking for trades on this item.