Posts by rawrster

They definitely are very cost effective. When I had the he6 I had the v200 which did not drive them well. I also had a Mjolnir which was much better but not quite there and then I bought a $150 or so speaker amp that drove them much better. I have heard them through some good speaker amps and they do sound better but at the cost of the speaker amp it really is a bargain I wouldn't want to use a speaker amp on any other headphone however.
Hi,   I am looking for a custom cable for my HE-560. The termination should be in 4 pin XLR. The length of the cable should be around 6 feet (longer can be acceptable however shorter is not). I would also like an adapter to 1/4" as well. The cable should be flexible with little memory of how it was stored. I would preferable not spend too much on both the cable and adapter. I do have a few items in the FS area (links below signature) I would be willing to trade if you...
I'll second that with the he6. When I had the he6 and v200 the pairing while better than others was very mediocre.
wow that's a big loss for sure. I hope you had insurance for that.
Up for sale is my GR07 Classic Edition. The color is blue. I am the second owner and the previous owner did not use them much.   The reason for my sale is I am not using it very often. I will include the original box and pouch. I am not sure how many of the tips I have or the other accessories since the earphones are at work. I believe I have 2 or 3 different sized tips and the ear guides.   These go for $99 on amazon. My price is $70 shipped including paypal fees...
Up for sale is a custom Ultimate Ears cable made by plusSound audio. The reason is for is that I am selling my UERM customs so no longer need them.   Here are the spec's of the cable since there are many options on their website:   X Series Custom Cable  Item# X-IEM , Connector: UE Customs ,  Length (feet): 4' , Wire: Copper (Type 6 Litz) (Cryo Treated) ,  Plug: Oyaide Gold Plated Right Angle ,  Lower Heatshrink Color: Black , Y-Splitter: Black , Slider: Clear ,  Left...
Hi,   Up for sale is my UERM customs. I've had them for around a year and a half or so. The reason is for lack of use since they don't fit all that well and I don't have time to go to an audiologist and get them redone. In the last year I have probably put on 3 hours of use max.   It will come with the UERM and the stock cable. I won't include anything else but they will be packaged securely and well. I am also selling a custom cable for the UERM which can be included...
I got my orange globes from that seller and had a good experience. He has a pretty good list of tubes that works with the Lyr.
Do you still have the V281 to try with the HE1000?
 I wonder how much the seasoned tube rollers for the Lyr 2 have spent on just their tube collection :) I've bought 3 sets of tubes (well 4 but they died on me and I got a refund so that doesn't count) and it's slowly coming close to the cost of the Lyr 2. None of mine are burned in so it will take some time before I'm able to purchase more.