Posts by Benaiir

TTT
bump. still looking!
Did ya check this out?  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/614415-REG/Beyerdynamic_904791_EDT_990S_Soft_Ear.html
Bump. These are pretty sweet. I just never use it!
bump
Oh, and I'll be bringing some of my gear including my Motorola Droid, if anyone's into that.    Denon DRA-835 Reciever Yamaha DV-C6760 DVD/CD/SACD Player Home Headroom Amplifier   Grado SR60 w. SR325 drivers. Triple Fi 10 Super Fi 5 AKG K301 HD580 HD490 Sony MDR Z700 ATH PRO5MS and more!   By then, some of these'll be gone because I'm constantly trading headphones.
Pics of the senn iem?
I have your choice of a 20gb Arcade (2008, no RROD's) and a 20gb Pro (2007, 1 RROD). Both are in good condition, although the arcade is better because it was used less. Since I have no need for two 360's, this one's going up for sale (Although I think it would be insane to play 2 games of COD at the same time :p). I'm good with anything really, as long as the trade's worth it. Both units have an HDMI input. The arcade is probably a better pick, but it doesn't have the...
$1000+ headphones, but no car. That's addiction :p  
This is the headroom home amp from the late 90's. I don't have much info about it, but it sounds great. I just don't use it. I don't know how much it's worth, so for now, send some offers. It's fairly scratched. I've been looking around and it looks like they've been going for $230-$270, so I'll go for $175+...