Posts by Yikes

Why would you assume that they intend to redeem WW? I always took the point of BB to be watching a once good and decent man go down the rabbit hole. IMO He is beyond redemption.  
If at all possible I'll attend.
  You'd be assuming incorrectly. Hooked up with a gigabit Ethernet LAN.
Complaining about the WiFi Dongle already? Methinks you don't understand what Beta testing means. You should be offering the feedback to PS Audio and withholding your final judgments until the Beta testing is over.   I love my PWD/Bridge. It is overall a fantastic DAC, that being said I am annoyed by:   1) 24/192 playback Skipping. I've all but given up on 24/192 playback, can't get through a entire track without dropouts/skips. The really sad thing is 24/192...
I agree Oppo's are overrated (Sound quality). That being said I own a modified BDP-83SE. The BDP-83SE stock was sort of uninspiring, hardly a world class source. After modification by Exemplar Audio it was dramatically better, but still not exactly world class. Stock it's good, modified it's very good, but according to many here and elsewhere the Oppo's (BDP-83/SE and now the 93/95) are world class audio sources, They're not. They're good, and I whole heartily recommend...
Enough on TV's already. This is an Audio Forum after all.
Nobody else caught the implication that Gus was somebody in the Pinochet government, my bet with the secret police. As in he was guilty of torture and other such crimes.
    It was actually a combination of issues, but primarily it is the fact that Pioneer does not have the sales volume to justify the engineering and retooling costs involved with releasing new models every 6 - 12 months (Which is necessary to keep up with technology - and thereby the competition).
Also - SPDIF is a digital interface, it stands for Sony Philips Digital Interface Format. Both RCA and TOS as normally outfitted are SPDIF, one is Fiber Optic the other (RCA) is suppose to be 75 Ohm Coaxial   Use Google it is your friend. Search for something like SPDIF basics and read about it. Expecting people here or elsewhere to answer questions that are easily answered by many FAQ's elsewhere is silly. Not to mention you'll get erroneous info (as above) by...
No. I'd try http://www.avsforum.com/ baring that try posting in the Computer Audio Forum