or Connect

Posts by Yikes

I believe that the question was specifically regarding when using SPDIF, still it's nice to know that it's a little more than a generic USB driver.
You should try pricing International UPS or FedEx. You'll understand the use of USPS.
Such clicks usually happen when the Data Stream is being interrupted. The DAC temporarily looses lock and the Data Stream must be reacquired. Some players stop the data stream between tracks (and some form of clicking can result), some PC configurations also can cause this issue. About 10 years ago I had a wicked expensive Krell processor that lost lock (and therefore clicked obnoxiously) between every track. It ended badly.   As far as the Asgard having enough power...
For what it's worth Sound and Vision has done a review of the PWD/PWT/Bridge system.   http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/article/review-ps-audio-perfectwave-system?page=0,0   Also in the latest PS Audio newsletter they have announced that effective December 1st there will be a price increase, but no info on how much.
I'm finally being forced to sell off my stereo, so here goes my prized Amplifiers (The matching preamp JC2 is also available).   2 Parasound JC1 Mono Amplifiers. These are amongst the best amplifiers in the world, regardless of price. They retail for $9000/pair. For complete information see Parasound's website ( http://www.parasound.com/halo/jc1.php ) They have complete specs and links to many reviews.   Amps are mint and I have OBM (They come double boxed)    First...
  Not the Accord owner.   Why is it that most people believe that the point of technological or performance diminishing returns happens to be  magically within their spending limit?   I've got news for you: Just like Home users the level (performance & price) of DACs that Studios use runs the gambit. The Benchmark and cheaper Lavry units are fairly inexpensive  Pro D/As (In reality the Benchmark DAC1 and Lavry DA10/11 were primarily intended for Remote Monitoring)...
And some more.....  
Here is my Baby; a 2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
A few more.      
I'm feeling old, but you all need to see What's up Tiger Lily. The greatest movie ever made about Egg Salad