Posts by Yikes

We don't need no stinking name tags (Bages).
Everyone is encouraged to go through their toy collection and consider donating Audio/Computer/Music/Video items for the Not So Silent Auction. Proceeds from the NSSA go to pay for the room. The more the auction generates it means that there will be less need for Donations. Please remember to bring cash for bidding on cool items. I seriously lament that last time I didn't have enough cash to win the Grado RS1's, so try not to emulate me. Bring lots a cash As an aside if...
$100 in tolls ??? Must be a parallel universe, $30 - $40 maybe. edit: Actually about $43 in tolls from center city Philadelphia.
There are justifiable reasons why Kids insurance rates are so high. 1) They are young, therefore inexperienced. (Comparitively) 2) They are young and generally have yet to grasp their own mortality. 3) Hormones! I object to the term Ricer, because I've been proudly riding Rice Rockets since the 70's. There's nothing wrong with riding or driving a modified machine, it's being a punk ass that I object to. Unfortunately when I see someone driving a hot rodded CIvic, or...
FYI- As an owner of the pictured record cleaner I can testify to how good it is, and unfortunately that it does not "Solve" the tick & pop issue, help sure, but not solve. I'll tell you what did, CD's
You never know when your past will come back and haunt you (I'm a little thinner now, and no longer have anything to do with Siltech, except for being a fan) HE-6 count as high-end. I've also fallen down on my duties as the thread police, there have been some recent posts that included equipment that hardly qualified as high performance when originally made, and that was over a decade ago. What's high end is ultimately subjective. Grey market Siltech? Stealing money...
what you listed would be fine, or a used table, but buying used you take your chances. The Rega has more snob appeal but I think the MMF is more bang for the buck.
Siltech Emperor's, nice, using the latest Kings myself. I had the Crowns for awhile, but couldn't justify the cost. Most here would be shocked at how expensive your cables are. Spearit?
The Asgard is magic with the HE-5LE Ortho's.
To me the best performance was in 86 when Smokey Robinson performed the Anthem fading into America the Beautiful (At the World Series) - Goosebumps.