Posts by zach915m

Yeah - it's a fantastic unit - no way id ever sell it of it weren't going to be replaced by another audio gd amp/dac. Thanks!
FOR CONSIDERATION:   A June 2014 bought first owner AUDIO_GD NFB-28.  This is a fantastic amp and a steal at it's list price.  Get a nicely broken in one in great cosmetic shape for $625 shipped/PP in the USA. Would prefer to ship within the USA, but will ship internationally for $60 USD.   Only reason for selling is because I'm upgrading to the NFB-27.  Comes with power cord and amp.   BTW - A new NFB-28 would cost $750 plus $75 shipping = $825
FOR CONSIDERATION:   A June 2014 bought first owner AUDIO_GD NFB-28.  This is a fantastic amp and a steal at it's list price.  Get a nicely broken in one in great cosmetic shape for $625 shipped/PP in the USA. Would prefer to ship within the USA, but will ship internationally for $60 USD.   Only reason for selling is because I'm upgrading to the NFB-27.  Comes with power cord and amp.   BTW - A new NFB-28 would cost $750 plus $75 shipping = $825
Wow, this thread has been dormant for a while!  I'm actually thinking of going from the NFB-28 to the 27.  The specs look right and it seems to be a sure upgrade in parts.  Anyone else with this experience of going from 28 to 27?  How about the amp section? Would also be interested in hearing from any NFB-27 owners just in general.
Very cool!  Well I'll have it to try on the input on my Taboo III when I get it next month.  =)
Okay - well I bought them and I don't even have my Taboo yet. 😁What kind of sound do these tunes give compared to stock? Are you using stock tubes on the rest of the Taboo?
Haven't seen many of these for sale, they're pretty dope =) 
 I listened to them on the Plane back to Chicago and they did pretty good with the Comply tips.  Didn't block out the very low hum of the engine but I don't think any non-active noise cancelling set would.   They also are very efficient so you don't necessarily need an amp for them to get very good sound.  I just use an IPOD Classic 5.5.   I remember his real name (Eugene) but I have no idea what his head-fi name is!.
Try the Ostry KC06A  =)  Thank me later! Oh, and use foam comply 500 tips.
 I'm willing to do anything to help anyone, but to solve any issue I have to replicate the exact environment, personnel, situation and gear so that the issue can be duplicated.  I have not been able to do that in this case, and a refund has been offered.