Posts by zach915m

Got the Aurisonics Rockets finally so I'll bring em as well as the Havi B3 pro 1's and the Ostry KC06A.   Does anyone want to hear the He-500's with the Focus Pad A's?  I'll bring it if so...!
Got my Rockets in, but they got these really "right."  The packaging is perfect, the ear tips are better than any other silicone type plugs I've used (I still prefer Comply 500's), and the cable is really nice and tasteful without a lot of microphonics.  Haven't done a ton of listening so far, but they have a nice presentation.    Is there a consensus on burn in time for these?
For consideration,   Brainwavz HM5 Headphone, $85 Shipped and paypalled to USA, includes both length cables and the HM5 pads.   TDK ST800 Headphone, $50 Shipped/PP, Includes original box and documentation.   TDK IE800 IEM's,  $70 Shipped/PP, good condition, comes with case and some silicone tips.   Fiio E12 Portable Amp, $90 Shipped/PP, in nice used condition, small signs of wear, good battery, comes with USB cable.   Hifiman Focus Pads, 2 sets, $30 each set,...
For consideration,   Brainwavz HM5 Headphone, $85 Shipped and paypalled to USA, includes both length cables and the HM5 pads.   TDK ST800 Headphone, $50 Shipped/PP, Includes original box and documentation.   TDK IE800 IEM's,  $70 Shipped/PP, good condition, comes with case and some silicone tips.   Fiio E12 Portable Amp, $90 Shipped/PP, in nice used condition, small signs of wear, good battery, comes with USB cable.   Hifiman Focus Pads, 2 sets, $30 each set,...
I'll be there =)   Not sure how much stuff I'll bring.  Bringing that Marantz to the last meet wore me down!
Well, with NH being my home state I'm gonna try and find a way to make it!   Hopefully there is enough interest to have a nice small gathering!
Exciting to see that they are now completing sets with black cables.  I have been excited to get these ever since I sold my ASG-2's
Anyone receive a set with the black cable yet? Keeping my fingers crossed since I was in the second tier and it seems the water-honed/black cable models were delayed.
Very handsome, I really like the wider looking "thick" grill you did.  Makes me want to do it on my he-500, but there's probably no reason to!