It just means that if you ordered today - they would ship sometime in March, I won't have an exact date until we figure out our exact production velocity. Pre-orders start shipping in a couple weeks! More info soon.
Yes they would ship earlier. For those that ordered both I will figure out logistically how to make it work with shipping should this happen, I will send out an email to all purchasers should this happen, it's still a hypothetical but I will let everyone know all the details as I have them.
We don't anodize in house, hopefully some day! But right now:
1. all the wood has been CNC'd and is done.
2. the aluminum parts just need anodizing. (in process)
3. We have all the Atticus drivers.
4. Eikon drivers are still in the process of being completed.
5. All leather, branding, owners cards are in.
6. Cases are in.
Note to self: Write owners manual.
What does this mean!????
We are going into full production of the Atticus...